Family Law Attorneys
Divorce, Separation, Child Custody and Support Lawyer
Have you made the difficult decision to divorce your spouse? During this emotional and trying time, representation from an experienced, aggressive yet compassionate attorney can make a world of difference. We provide personalized services to individuals who are going through a divorce. We strive to be aggressive in pursuing our clients’ needs and compassionate to our clients’ individual concerns. Located in Haverhill, Massachusetts, we serve clients in Andover, North Andover, the surrounding communities and throughout the metropolitan Boston area.
Would you like to speak with an attorney about divorce? Please contact us today to arrange your free consultation. Our exceptional client services can provide you with the kind of representation you deserve during divorce proceedings. We offer divorce and family law services in both Massachusetts and New Hampshire. Let us provide proper, experienced legal advice to you in this sensitive yet extremely important area.
Comprehensive Family Law Services
Divorce involves disassembling a life you and your spouse spent years building together. During that time, children were born, homes were purchased, and assets and debt were acquired. Our firm understands the desire to build a new life from the foundation of divorce decrees. To that end, we aim to find solutions that satisfy clients’ short- and long-term needs related to issues such as the following:
- Child custody — We strive to find child custody and visitation arrangements that are in the best interest of the children. This may include joint custody or sole custody.
- Child support — Massachusetts and New Hampshire child support guidelines determine the amount of child support. The guidelines factor in amounts such as income of each parent and time spent with the children.
- Equitable property division — In Massachusetts, marital property undergoes an equitable distribution.
- Alimony (spousal support) — In some situations, such as long-term marriages, spousal support may be awarded to the dependent spouse.
- Modifications and enforcement to divorce decrees — Changes to court orders may be required because of a material change in condition. Enforcement orders may be necessary when a party does not follow court orders.
Contact a Haverhill, Massachusetts, Family Law and North Andover Divorce Attorney
In addition to helping clients throughout divorce proceedings, we address a variety of ancillary issues that may arise. These include legal separation, adoption including stepparent adoption, and paternity cases. Contact our firm today to arrange your consultation.