Lora M. McSherry
Location: Haverhill, Massachusetts
Attorney Lora McSherry represents clients in both civil and business litigation matters which include the prosecution and defense of tort claims, contract and property disputes, employment and termination issues, and construction matters. Ms. McSherry also represents business clients in the negotiation of contracts, leases, partnership agreements, and the formation of business entities. She advises and provides legal services for real estate conveyances, estate planning, and the probate of estates.
Lora McSherry makes every effort to provide clients with superior advice to allow them to make informed decisions regarding the issues they face. Through practical, creative, and cost-effective measures, she strives to provide solutions for legal challenges whether they are personal or related to a client’s business.
Lora M. McSherry was born in Montclair, New Jersey, admitted to bar in 1988 Massachusetts. She is also a member of the Bar of the United States District Court of Massachusetts.
Education: Seton Hall University, South Orange, New Jersey (B.A. 1984), Seton Hall School of Law, Newark, New Jersey (J.D. 1987). Member: Haverhill, Essex County and Massachusetts Bar Association: Member: North Shore Women Lawyers Association (Board of Directors) 1988-1994, 1998-2002; Salem Bar Association 1988-1995; Massachusetts Trial Lawyers Association. Volunteer work includes: St. Michael’s Parish, North Andover, MA.
Areas of Practice
- Civil and Business Litigation Matter
- Massachusetts, 1988
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey
- J.D. – 1987
- Seton Hall University, South Orange, New Jersey
- B.A. – 1984
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Haverhill County Bar Association, Member
- Essex County Bar Association, Member
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member
- North Shore Women Lawyers Association, Member, Board of Directors, 1988 – 1994
- North Shore Women Lawyers Association, Member, Board of Directors, 1998 – 2002
- Salem Bar Association, Member, 1988 – 1995
- Massachusetts Trial Lawyers Association, Member